Session Proposal Submission Instructions
WSC2020 organized sessions will be 90 minutes and may include standard 15-minute presentations, lightning talks, and poster presentations. Sessions will be held on 10 and 11 August, 2020.
Session proposals must be submitted, via email, to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 1, 2019. You may submit all of the required information in an attached word or pdf document. Please ensure that the subject line of your email begins with "Session Proposal".
Session proposal applications must include:
- Session Title
- Contact name, title, institution, email address, phone number, and address
- Name, title, institution, email address, phone number, and address for all session conveners
- Session Abstract (maximum 250 words)
- Session teaser (optional, maximum 3 sentences, may be posted on the website or used in conference publications)
- Links to conference theme, “Signs of Success: Reversing the Course of Seagrass Degradation”(optional, maximum 250 words, sessions with identified links to the conference theme will be prioritized)
- Session tweet (optional, maximum 280 characters, optional, may be used to advertise your session on social media)
For more information, please see this page.