Coronavirus/COVID-19 Updates

Notice regarding Coronavirus/COVID-19:

25 March, 2020

Due to the uncertainty regarding the global coronavirus pandemic, the ISBW14 and WSC2020 Conference Team has made the hard decision to postpone the event until summer 2021. It is our sincere hope that this decision will allow our international seagrass community the opportunity to focus on their health and safety during these unprecedented times. As soon as we have more information and revised event dates, we will post those here and on social media. If you have any questions, please contact us at and we'll respond as quickly as possible. Thank you for your understanding.